Spring Trimester 2016 begins April 11th
TIME TO ENROLL FOR FALL 2016
NEW THIS FALL:
TOTAL IMMERSION PROGRAM FOR 2 YEAR OLDS
T & TH, 9 TO 11 AM
TOTAL IMMERSION PROGRAM FOR 3 YEAR OLDS
M W F, 9 TO 11 AM
To schedule a visit and learn more about the Total Immersion Programs available to young children at French For Fun, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOTAL IMMERSION PROGRAM FOR 4 YEAR OLDS WITH EXPERIENCE IN FRENCH will continue to meet 5 DAYS a week from 9 to 12.
New families welcome!
All AM and PM Immersion Students must be registered as soon as possible to guarantee admission.
Please contact email@example.com
- The French For Fun website provides detailed information about the various programs we offer. Many of your questions will be answered after reading through the material on the website.
- To begin the application process, schedule a time to visit when the program of interest is in session. Please visit without your child so you can focus your full attention on the classroom activity. If you are interested in observing during our Early Childhood program, it is best to do this between 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- Pick up a Visitor's Pass in the office and return it prior to departing French For Fun. During the visit, you will be given a tour of the facility by the Director or the Office Assistant. This will be a time to ask questions about the program and to share information about your child. At the end of your visit, you may request an application. Applications are also available to download from the website.
- Once we receive your application, we will see if there is space for your child. If we can accommodate you, we will extend an invitation for your child to join our program. We request you submit the Application/Lab fee and Tuition deposit to hold your space. Fee information is available online. You have the option of paying the balance of your tuition in monthly installments or in trimester payments.
- For Early Childhood Morning Immersion families, please download the required Early Childhood Education Program Forms and complete them at your earliest convenience. Please allow enough time to request immunization records and to schedule a physical exam for your child. Completed forms, including a physical exam and immunizations, are required prior to your child's first day of school.