- The French For Fun website provides detailed information about the various programs we offer. Many of your questions will be answered after reading through the material on the website.
- To begin the application process, schedule a time to visit when the program of interest is in session. Please visit without your child so you can focus your full attention on the classroom activity. If you are interested in observing during our Early Childhood program, it is best to do this between 9:00 and 11:00.
- Pick up a Visitor's Pass in the office and return it prior to departing French For Fun. During the visit, you will be given a tour of the facility by the Director or the Office Assistant. This will be a time to ask questions about the program and to share information about your child. At the end of your visit, you may request an application. Applications are also available to download from the website.
- Once we receive your application, we will see if there is space for your child. If we can accommodate you, we will extend an invitation for your child to join our program. We request you submit the Application/Lab fee and Tuition deposit to hold your space. Fee information is available online. You have the option of paying the balance of your tuition in monthly installments or as an annual payment.
- For Early Childhood Morning Immersion families, please download the required Early Childhood Education Program Forms and complete them at your earliest convenience. Please allow enough time to request immunization records and to schedule a physical exam for your child. Completed forms, including a physical exam and immunizations, are required prior to your child's first day of school.
REGISTRATION EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (ECE) MORNING IMMERSION PROGRAM 2013-2014
- Enrollment will be open to general public by February 19th, 2013.
- Children need to be at least 30 months old by September 3rd, 2013 to enroll.
- Capacity for our ECE Morning Immersion program is limited to 15 children at a given time.
- Priority registration will be given to children enrolling five days a week.
- Our Pre-K program is a FIVE-DAY (5) program.
- If you opt for 3 days, children of age 2.5 y.-3 y. must attend 3 consecutive days:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Enrollment is 1st come, 1st serve with collection of application form & deposit. Please understand that deposit is non-refundable but could be applied to another program should one be available for your child or a sibling.
- Visit of our Afternoon Immersion classes from 3 pm to 6 pm strongly recommended no appointment necessary.
- Class assignment will be determined once we know age/abilities of the children enrolled in the program. FFF is not a typical preschool - we are primarily a language & cultural center - therefore please understand that class assignment is not only based on the age of a child but also based on his/her abilities and level of maturity. Teacher's assignment will be confirmed during summer 2013.
Go to Application Forms >